- Flu Shots and Immunizations
- Adherence Packaging
- Medication Synchronization
- Medication Therapy Management Services
- Private Consultations
Over The Counter
- Pain Medication
- Cold and Allergy Medication
- Oral Health products
- Feminine Hygiene products
- First Aid items
- Hosiery and socks
- Infant Care
- Hair Care
- Shower and Bath items
Cards & Gifts
- Infant Care
- Hair Care
- Shower and Bath Items
At Cross Plains Pharmacy, your health care is important to us. Located in Cross Plains, Wisconsin, we offer a number of services to our customers. Our phamacists are important members of your health care team. We make it easy to refill your prescriptions online at our pharmacy. Just click the "Refill a Prescription" button on any page and you'll be taken to our secure web form where you will enter your prescription refill information.
You may also transfer your prescription to Cross Plains Pharmacy. Just click the "Transfer a Prescription" button on any page and enter the required information to begin your prescription transfer. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Cross Plains Pharmacy is pleased to offer a number of programs designed to promote your health and wellness. Please stop by our pharmacy and ask about these programs or contact us for more information.
- Dispill prescription packaging: Let us help you manage your medications by packaging your medications for you! Medications are packaged by day, date and time. We make it easy to take the right dose of the right med at the right time.
- Simpify My Meds: A medication synchronization program that allows you to organize and schedule all your medications for pick up once a month. We can even coordinate refills for multiple family members. Perfect for busy families and caregivers! (some exceptions may apply)
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM): Private appointments with a pharmacist to review, evaluate and help you manage your medication therapy.
- Free Vitamins for Kids program
- Free Blood Pressure Checks: No appointment necessary!
- Free Medication Disposal with "Dispose My Meds"
Available any time, some restrictions apply.
Visit www.disposemymeds.com for more information.
Flu vaccines available seasonally - No appointment necessary!
Zostavax vaccine - Call us for availability and to schedule an appointment
- Safe and Healthy Aging Program
This program is in affiliation with the United Way of Dane County.
- Medicare D Plan review: We help you navigate the Medicare D options available to you. Open enrollment starts October 15th. Call to set up an appointment.
We participate in most prescription plans, including Tricare. Please contact us for more information.